The Junior League of Tampa's Holiday Gift Market is the kickoff event for the Holiday Season. It takes place at the Florida State Fairgrounds and runs from Nov. 10th (evening event) to Nov. 13th. So light those Yankee Candles, bake those cookies, get ready for your kids to scream at EVERY commercial (Christmas toy marketing media buys started last month) and spice that Hot Toddy, cause here's what you need to know for this years event.....
1. General Market Info
Thursday, Nov. 10th: Ticketing Evening Event
Friday, Nov. 11th: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday, Nov. 12th: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, Nov. 13th: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tickets are only $8.00 each!!!!!!
Dont forget to bring $6.00 for parking at the Fairgrounds.
There is a Man Cave and Mothers Nook, so no one will miss a 4th down or a 4th diaper change.
Gift wrapping, Stroller Parking and Bag Check are all available too!
2. Preview Party. For the first time EVER this is open to the public. This is basically an eclusive shopping event held Thursday night so you can avoid crowds and get first dibs on merchandise. Preview Party Tickets are $35.00 and includes hot hordueves, cash bar, live entertainment and silent auction. Thursday Night 7:00pm to 10:00pm.
3. Cookies with the Clauses This is an event where your kids can come and decorate cookies with Mr. and Mrs. Clause, make a Holiday craft, as well as get their picture taken too! Tickets are $20.00 each. This event occurs on Saturday as well as Sunday.
4. Tipsy Candle Pouring This event is by Tipsy Candle Company. During this social you get the chance to pour 2 of your own candles with 2 different holiday scents! Tickets are $35.00 and occurs on Saturday at 2:00pm
5. Princess Party!!! This year Holiday Gift Market invited the Disney Princesses. You and your mini can have a meet and great or a full makeover with their favorite royal lady. Tickets vary but are available online
6. The Enchanted Forest This new addition to the Market is a magical land filled with fanciful Christmas Trees and Wreaths sponsored by local businesses and available via a magical virtual auction. Participants do not need to be present to bid, you can use the link to check out the available items, register and get updated throughout the market.
Travel to the Enchanted Forest
7. Gasparilla Music Festival Another new partner for the market this year includes performances by Gasparilla Music Festival's top talent. Artists will be performing throughout the Market at no addition cost to attendees.
8. YEP The Junior League's Young Women's Entrepreneur Program has a winner each year and is highlighted during the Market. This year's winner is the ever talented Janee Scarle, owner and designer of Old City Caligraphy. If you have not seen her items they will be showcased at the Market but please check them out HERE.
9. Merchants Last but not least, this is NOT a craft show! Like we stated last year, Holiday Gift Market is like if EBay and Etsy had a Beautiful Baby. These merchants are from all over the United States and range from Jewlery, Apparel, Home Goods and Gadgets. This will be your one stop shop for knocking out all your gifting needs.
Get all additional info and Purchase Tickets Here
Stay Merry 'N Bright!
C. & G.